Emberflame Ridge we'll not go home again
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The blackened trees suited her mood as the large female slipped through them. A contemplative look set on her face as she thought about the last c. Her lip curled up as she remembered how she had to fix up the...whatever  the hell kind of creature it was..wolverine he had called himself. Shaking her head sharply, she scowled at nothing. Mouthy animal, no matter what he called himself. She didn't bother remembering his name.
Snow crunched under her heavy feet, and she swiveled her one good ear, her eyes watchful as she smelled a new scent, her nostrils flaring. Picking up her pace, she stopped and crouched slightly, the wolfess now in sight. Her head tilted as she watched her tail go back and forth and then pounded her paws against the earth. What the hell was she doing? Icy chunks began to fall, and she raised a brow. What was the purpose of this?
Shaking her head, the thought of killing her crossed her mind, but she had a meal yesterday,her stomach still full. She stood and trotted a bit closer, then spoke, her tail raised over her back, dominance clear. What are you doing The question was a bit sharp, yet curiosity tinged her voice.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
we'll not go home again - by Maya - February 27, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Tree - February 27, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Maya - February 27, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Tree - February 28, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Maya - March 01, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Tree - March 03, 2018, 01:16 AM