Stavanger Bay wild and water take us both
18 Posts
Ooc — markab
haha whoops i read it a little wrong too. ah well

The mere idea of putting someone else first was, for Brig, a bizarre notion; still, he said nothing but a dip of his head in response, eye flicking to follow the movement of Smokestep's muzzle to the cliff he'd pointed to and the sharp angles of the rocks below. It would be death, if for him a painless one -- but whatever he decided he had already made his committment, and intended to spend some small amount of time proving it had at least existed at one point before he sat down and decided whether to take off again.

It would almost certainly not be recieved well, but Brig had never much cared how many he left angry at his back. So far, he had outrun them all, and like anyone who had not really indulged in the taste of defeat before he was certain he could keep doing it forever.

"Shark diver, hm?" There was more than a little incredulity in the words; Adéwalé shot him an alarmed look, and Brig shook his head. Hunting sharks -- what a fantastic way to get yourself killed. It'd make for a story, but Brig was attached to his limbs, even if he wouldn't notice them being chomped off. He couldn't imagine swimming without four legs. "In the interests of disclosure, I try and avoid fighting. I'm a fair fisher, I can tell a good story." The corner of his lip twitched. "And a better thief."
"words" - Brig speaking
"words" - Adéwalé speaking
Messages In This Thread
wild and water take us both - by Smokestep - February 28, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: wild and water take us both - by Brig - February 28, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: wild and water take us both - by Smokestep - February 28, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: wild and water take us both - by Brig - February 28, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: wild and water take us both - by Smokestep - March 01, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: wild and water take us both - by Brig - March 01, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: wild and water take us both - by Smokestep - March 06, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: wild and water take us both - by Brig - March 07, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: wild and water take us both - by Smokestep - March 10, 2018, 04:37 PM