Stone Circle please tell me it'll be okay
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
For a second Cebra was confused as Rowana fought back against her, brows drawing in confusion and a horrified thought of Not again...please as she feared emotional trauma like cyron had. Then when Rowana settled into her and pushed her face deeply into her chest whining an apology that tore her heart to shreds she was comforted in an odd way. "Shhh....It is forgiven, It is enough that you came home to us sweet girl." in her heart she knew it to be true. She forgave Rowana's leave as soon as she saw the girl standing at the borders alive. In her mind however she knew there had to be a stern sort of conversation or some consequence. She had instructed Rowana not to leave the borders because of bad wolves and now more than ever with that horrid man around she was extremely lucky to be back here alive. "Come..Im sure Valette won't be mad if I bring you in." she began to check Rowana over for injuries and paused at her hind leg noticing the cut. She sniffed at it and gave it a gentle lick "Come...I'll tend to this too incase it is infected" She murmured gently.

We can play out the med den and stuff here if you want?
Messages In This Thread
please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 02, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 03, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 03, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 03, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 04, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 04, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 04, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 05, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 06, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 07, 2018, 11:30 AM