The Sunspire i was all starry-eyed and later petrified
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she felt a peculiar golden glow that manifested itself in the gentle swaying of her tail and the bound in her step.

she wondered if he noticed, too, whatever it was that thrummed just under the surface of her flesh... but there was no way she was going to mention that.  it made him appealing; she had never felt this way around zada or mato but she had yet to realize that it was not her feelings but her body doing the work.   she looked back and caught a glimpse of terance's woozy smile and a her abdomen burned and tightened.

what was that? she chose to ignore it for now, instead focusing on the border work ahead of them. she flicked her tail back to its usual position, but the bounding in her steps did not cease.

she hadn't done much exploring of the internal territories and she would be excited to see the rest of their mountain; she easily led the way for them.  oh, you have a sister here?  that's lovely.  i'll be sure to seek her out after this.

she wonders what mattias is doing, but passes it off.  if he had wanted to do anything but accost her, he would have by now.  so what was it like?  in moonspear?  rannoch, when we met the first time... it sounded like he feared for his life if he left.  are you safe?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i was all starry-eyed and later petrified - by Seabreeze - March 04, 2018, 08:19 PM