Shadow Mountain all dressed up for a hit and run
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I'm confused as to where I pp'd I rolled for the move and since it was the 3/3 roll that means he won. Or at least that's how I've always had dice threads go?

Nikan let her stumble backwards finding he was satisfied enough just by the successful fight. He'd only killed once and if he was honest he didn't truly like it. He preferred to watch his opponent drip blood and suffer through the pain. His tail rose up above his back and his ears shot forward as he claimed dominance of the situation by posture, or at least tried to. She had a chance to leap back in and attack but this time he wouldn't hold back from a kill.

Her snarl earned one in return and he began to stalk back and forth in front of her, weaving to and fro like a feline. He kept his eyes upon her and finally spoke "Quite the fighter. I'll let you walk off now. Turn and go with dignity, I can't promise to spare your life again if you attack once more." he spoke confidently as if he could have crushed her throat in his jaws and had allowed her to slip free instead of her escaping like he knew she had. He was always the arrogant asshole.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
all dressed up for a hit and run - by Cassiopeia - March 06, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: all dressed up for a hit and run - by Nikan - March 06, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: all dressed up for a hit and run - by Cassiopeia - March 06, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: all dressed up for a hit and run - by Nikan - March 07, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: all dressed up for a hit and run - by Cassiopeia - March 07, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: all dressed up for a hit and run - by Nikan - March 07, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: all dressed up for a hit and run - by Cassiopeia - March 10, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: all dressed up for a hit and run - by Nikan - March 11, 2018, 01:43 AM
RE: all dressed up for a hit and run - by Cassiopeia - March 14, 2018, 08:28 PM