Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Long journies were always made easier when in good company, which is what Sorrel had decided Aditya and Catori were. The trip had meant that she'd had to leave @Honeybee behind, but she hadn't complained. The kitten would always be there when she got back, but trips like these didn't seem to be a common occurence. 

One of Sorrel's favorite parts of travelling with Adi and Cat had been imagining what the chiots would be like once they came to life. If they were to be anything like Grayday, Sorrel thought that they would make for fine young fellows. While she didn't know Cat quite as well, she was content in thinking that she would raise little ladies who were just as fortunate.

The border that they reached was new and fresh; it reminded Sorrel of the Morningside borders after she and papa made their rounds. It had been horribly uninteresting work in the beginning, but Sorrel had come to take a liking to it. Forgetting herself for a moment, she bent down to sniff at the border, only stopping when she realized that Adi and Cat weren't doing the same.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Sorrel Marie - March 08, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM