Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
just getting another reply in because I'd really hoped to use this for ambassador-ing XD

Catori might have scoffed at the vague motion in the treeline that hinted at other wolves just watching them. Totally and completely not....odd, that they didn't even come to see what they'd called for other than some clearly angry female (if only Catori knew how much!). It was a disappointment, they'd meant to be polite and informative and maybe lay down some sort of good foundation at the very least for neutrality. It wasn't like Morningside was prone to making waves. They'd discarded their....lesser members for the sake of creating the safe family environment that they'd craved. It was a careful cultivation and the gravid female was grateful for it now especially. 

When Aditya spoke she gave a careless shrug, a sigh leaving her lips. "It's absolutely a disappointment." She admitted. "Well...I guess their loss?" It wasn't like she'd really had too much planned other than just a polite 'hey, we're new in the neighborhood' but then again why not try? She reached out to gently nose along Sorrel's shoulder and then turned back to Aditya. "Well - I guess on to see Seelie?" She confirmed - at least she knew her cousin wouldn't just ignore them. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM