Bearclaw Valley Well. No turning back now.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Ooc: will format later! 

The beta didn't have to wait long before he was approached, by scent alone he expected this wasn't one of the leaders he'd called for. Her scent was heavy on the brief border but not the most dominant - it made him think of the Keep and its fortress. He was almost wistful but he had business to attend to. He gave a nod before jerking his snout towards the portion of doe. He was about to explain himself when the heavily pregnant female approached and Stark couldn't help the way his gaze softened fondly. "I came on behalf of Easthollow to see Xan." it seemed appropriate to meet the inlaws after all.

"My name is Stark, Beta of Easthollow. My mate is Valette - Xan's sister." Why not cut to the chase? Maybe one of the women - he assumed by breeding rites the gravid one - would best know his whereabouts. "Figured I'd bring lunch, say hi to the inlaws, do the proper family thing." He joked with a grin.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Well. No turning back now. - by Stark - March 21, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: Well. No turning back now. - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Well. No turning back now. - by Reigi - March 21, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: Well. No turning back now. - by Stark - March 26, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Well. No turning back now. - by Indra - March 26, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Well. No turning back now. - by Xan - March 27, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Well. No turning back now. - by Reigi - March 29, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Well. No turning back now. - by Stark - April 03, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Well. No turning back now. - by Indra - April 03, 2018, 06:13 PM