Dawnlark Plains Roses have thorns
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His mind reeled a little bit at all the names she listed off, suddenly getting the knowledge he had a much bigger family than he'd originally thought now that dad was mated to Cat. He had known about Seelie but he didn't realise their family was so huge. The meaning behind her words sank in and he blinked back more tears, this time being touched. He wasn't the brightest and he knew this, so he was grateful that Catori had come up with such a great idea. "That's perfect. Really. Thank you"He breathed out with a warm smile.

As she rolled back and exposed her rounded belly his eyes widened and he lifted his gaze to hers. "R.. really? I can?"He asked incredulously before sliding onto his belly and moving forward. He pressed his nose to her belly and flicked an ear, his tail wagging nervously. Just as his breath blew against her thinned fur a quick bump hit against his nose and he startled, wriggling backward with a surprised expression that slowly turned into a goofy grin. "Heck... they're strong little guys."He murmured fondly and pressed close again. "Or girls....hey little puppies. I'm Sunny. Whenever you guys are born I'll be there to help your mom and pa raise you. I'll protect you and help feed you. I'll play with you. Welcome to the family"He spoke softly against her belly, not feeling embarrassed or foolish at all. Then something occurred to him "Can they even hear me?"He asked and just before he turned to face her another flurry of bumps and wiggles came from her belly. He laughed and looked at her his face lighting up.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 23, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 26, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 27, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 29, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 30, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 31, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 01, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - April 14, 2018, 02:41 AM