The Sunspire And the gigolos run like spiders when he comes
Senoritas, don't follow him!
32 Posts
Ooc —
Goldy was a star. He was top of the food chain, nothing could so much as grace him on the mountain his home claimed. For what would a guy like him be nervous, with his ravishing looks and high blood-status. That's right - nothing everything.

No, he didn't find the scar attractive. But he knew he should give wounds time to heal - his mother, nature incarnated herself, had taught him everything he still remembered of healing. Perhaps it would become just a small scratch on her flawless face. Her eyes and creamy base went so well together. Her seemingly weak body so enthralling. Shoot, was he staring again?

My apologies. I should have protected you, but I am not a great fighter... My reflexes are, well, not as good as I'd like them to be. He really still felt shitty about that. Perhaps that's why he was down-taling himself for the first time in her presence. His ears, though already lowered because of his embarrassment, slid further back at her question.

Perhaps. He answered casually, that paw running through the same spot of mane again. Though my advances go seemingly unnoticed.
Soon he will eat your hearts like cereals.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And the gigolos run like spiders when he comes - by Goldy - March 31, 2018, 04:55 PM