Ravensblood Forest We're bound to break and my hands are tied.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His mouth felt dry – his stomach turned. She whined softly, and it was a noise that struck a chord in his heart as his own ears mirrored her own. Confusion remained written in his eyes as he tried to consider where she was going with this – and when she mentioned Ravensblood itself, he canted his muzzle, his tongue sweeping over his lips as he considered his words.

“I worry,” he relented, feeling a twitch of his lip as he felt he tread on dark waters now. “We’re starting a family, and our numbers are small. It doesn’t help that the scents around the coast have picked up. Others are settling here, and if they decide they want the forest as a means for hunting..” He trailed off, swallowing, and forcing his eyes to meet her pale champagne ones. “Durnehviir.. Are you leaving..?” He couldn’t quite bring himself to ask if she was leaving him – not when he already loathed the sense of urgency that had suddenly risen in him – not when he felt he had suddenly been blindsided and could lose everything.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: We're bound to break and my hands are tied. - by Constantine - April 04, 2018, 07:12 AM