Ravensblood Forest We're bound to break and my hands are tied.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her words pulled a certain emotion within him – the mother of his unborn children, seeking a den in which to rest, and unable to find one that comforted her. His gaze continued to scan the bleeding trees of the forest, his ear giving an idle flicker as he considered how it could be seen as unwelcoming, in comparison to a home she ached for.

Swiftcurrent Creek wasn’t a place he had visited. He had spent a decent amount of his years chasing ghosts, and he could not help but believe Durnehviir was now opting to do the same – propelled by the hormones of her pregnancy, and the need to find a place that suited her for their home. He would not deny her, nor would he voice these thoughts aloud – instead, he gave a quiet nod, his tail lashing across the forest floor. “Can you travel?” If they were going to do this – if they were going to relocate their family and pack, they would surely need to do it soon.. or wait until the pups were old enough.

Pausing, the swarthy male nudged his mate, encouraging her to sprawl further out upon the cool ground of their current home as he stretched outward. He gave a gentle, rumbling hum before his tongue swept across his lips. “Ravensblood Forest.. and what it meant for me..” He paused then, determined to word this correctly. “It had meant a new beginning. A means of staying close to my family, and adopting different traditions not just from them but from my travels.” Tipping his muzzle, he moved to preen at the fire of her fur, smoothing his touch upon her. “But it doesn’t work well for us. Our pack should be ours – with the values and traditions we were raised with and will pass on to our children.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: We're bound to break and my hands are tied. - by Constantine - April 05, 2018, 12:46 PM