Firefly Ravine i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wind shift fails both of them and she does not pick up his scent when it turns, though it is proving hard to pick up anything outside of her immediate area. When he speaks, her gait comes to a stop and slowly turns her head to look behind her. The words don’t make sense to her—she doesn’t have a sister, does he mean her daughter?—and she begins to shift her weight so that she is facing him, watching should he dare to come closer.

Once before she’d been in this position but the commanders are often isolated it she goes into heat and she’d slipped away before anyone else found find out (though her scent trailed off the day before, maybe a little sweeter than before). Thuringwethil recognizes him after a moment, as the wolf at her borders some time ago, but she makes no move to stand down. Her fur bristles along her nape and peeling her lips back. She hadn’t noticed the scent of a pack nearby just yet and worried she’d gotten too close—and leaving a very noticeable trail behind—she’s awkwardly compromised. Instead, she offers only a warning and the chance to slip off somewhere else, away from his claim.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 12:45 PM