Firefly Ravine i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Her eyes follow the swivel of his ears, her own tightening up to listen, and hearing the ruckus all the same in the distance. It’s faint, but there, and she assumes it is his children and she does not feel anymore threatened than before. Still, it is nice to hear his reassurance but it does not soothe any pent up frustration built up from the last few days. Running in the fields with her new “friend” had been enough to sate her temporarily, and the fact she’s grown weary from lack of sleep, keeps her even enough.

When he mentions war, he re-grips her attention and she searches his face. Is that where he lost his eye? Her lip tightens for a moment, and then opens her mouth to ask something, but he cuts her off and everything begins to click into place. Huh. All the previous annoyance she couldn’t remember where she heard his name has faded and she’s awarded temporary relief.

“Ah, right,” she says and tenses, easing back a little. “One of the scouters told me about you,” she offers but her tone is clipped. Eske is a brash woman and sometimes she wonders if some things are exaggerated, which is the only reason keeping her firmly planted on the ground instead of deciding to go about her business. “We did find her. And we got rid of the wolves that had taken her,” she adds, stiffening her posture a little; it is not the first battle she has won.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 02:52 PM