Firefly Ravine i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Even from the moment she met him on the borders, Grayday never felt like a threat. Eske’s previous exaggeration of the leader is easily replaced by something more affable and for the most part, polite, given their predicament.

She does not like what she hears. One of their own murdered farther south. After running into the other wolf a few weeks ago, with a bird for a companion, she’d considered uprooting their home once more. Their neighbors and the threat of Blackfeather finding them isn’t appealing to her and after Sleeping Dragon, and leaving Seageda long ago, she’s less attached to certain stretches of land if it meant keeping them all safe. The sacrifices she’s made over time have kept them going and now, knowing maybe they aren’t so safe after all, it isn’t the worst idea.

“I’m sorry about your boy,” she tells him though she knows she’s not entirely innocent. One ear flickers, watching as he takes a drink of water, and thinks about the girl from the day before. Licking her lips she glances away, debating her welcome in this area and whether or not she needs to head up. She turns back to him.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures - by Antumbra - April 10, 2018, 02:51 PM