Sequoia Coast and between offering and banquet, we devoured the gods
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Either Kierkegaard does not understand the gravity of his situation or he is not moved by her words. Dark slate eyes narrow as she tries to decipher between the two. He’d always been unconventional, and nothing like Drageda wolves at all—but he’d done while under her brief rule—and he has value. If he is not completely lost to the wolves that want them dead, perhaps there is still use for him to obey Heda once more.

“I don’t know his name. He’d probably got a nasty wound on his rear, though. He brought one of my wolves that your wolves have kept captive, tortured and starved as some kind of peace offering. Ring a bell?” she says, though she isn’t entirely satisfied with the answer about Arrille. It does not surprise her if it’s true that he’s gone but it puts a damper on their plans but it doesn’t surprise her that the coward fled. She briefly wonders if he’d gone to Moonspear, somewhere he knows, or somewhere else entirely, but her gaze scrutinizes Kierkegaard to decide whether he’s telling the truth about Arrille or not.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place