Swiftcurrent Creek A million dreams are keeping me awake.
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Meeting Constantine had been a fortuitous event for young Phoenix. Though he had not intended on joining anyone's pack endeavors besides his sister's, he had been impressed enough by the swarthy leader to take him up on an offer to run with his small band of wolves for the time being. Them being within visiting distance to Indra and Laurel's valley only solidified his resolve to join the former forest-pack. This meant that he could be close to his sisters without harrowing them with his presence all the time. He wanted them to warm up to him, but he didn't want to over impose—making this join-up here seem like a safe bet for the time being. Besides this, it meant he didn't have to be lonely if he didn't want.

Having expressed his intentions to explore before making a final decision, it wasn't with everyone else that Phoenix made his rallying cry. He was miles out when he heard the new Creek wolves lift their voices in claim. He hadn't bothered to meet any of them yet, having only recently made up his mind about joining, but he threw back his head and sang all the same. As his notes died, Phoenix picked up a a slow jog and made to meet up with his new packmates.

As a note, Phoenix is some miles out from the group, but "has been" (read: will be) invited to join them, hence my post in the claim here :)
Messages In This Thread
A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Durnehviir - April 14, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Rysk - April 20, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Phoenix - April 20, 2018, 11:25 AM