Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
When asked about why they moved, Aviana was glad she had an answer. It wasn't often packs moved unless they were acted upon by an outside force, usually another pack. Grayday likes to move the pack with the seasons to give us the best chance at survival, she explained. Winter in one place, summer in another. I'm more used to forests, so the plains take some getting use to, but I like them. She was looking forward to watching the flowers bloom, for sure.

Her ears perked as Furi described the coastline. She wondered what kind of sounds there were, not realizing the ocean was one big sound all of its own. She was about to ask what salt tasted like when Furi stood and offered her coat up as something to smell. Sure, she replied easily, not thinking it weird. Tail wagging, she stood, closing the distance between them. She stopped so their shoulders were parallel to each other, and sniffed gingerly at Furi's coat. I haven't smelled anything like that before, she admitted, before stepping back.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Aviana - April 22, 2018, 08:51 AM