Stavanger Bay I have no home; I make awareness my dwelling.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
There was a commotion; he could hear it, but his limbs weren’t moving swiftly enough to close the distance between where he had been waded into the water and where the wolves were at his borders. When he did, it was far too late to provide much assistance. All of them he recognized, but there was one in particular that he was shocked to see on the borders of his home – his claim. Roz was in the sand and Nox was bristling near her, both looking to have been protecting their home. His eyes locked with the russet-coated woman on the ground and he stopped breathing for a moment to check the rising and falling of her flank. When he noted that she was still alive, the fur along his neck and shoulders came to life and the young Captain bared his fangs wildly at the wolf he knew to be his father’s protector – a savage guardian composed of slate and charcoal – and snarled.

“Tetsubo? Wot the fuck are ye doin’ here?” the pale Cairn inquired with a glowering expression. “Wot the fuck are ye doin’ to me crew, ye right fine scurvy quim?” he cussed openly, angrily, and placed himself protectively over the unconscious First Mate who had fought to defend the borders of the bay. The two tones of his eyes latched onto the Bushido’s and he felt an anger rise in the pit of his stomach. This was his father’s doing… Skellige was the only man who could have sent the dutiful warrior. Where there was anger, fear also scrabbled behind with sickening little claws. If Tetsubo was there, it meant that his father was likely not far behind.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no home; I make awareness my dwelling. - by Smokestep - April 28, 2018, 07:55 PM