Swiftcurrent Creek Made of protein milkshake and low carb intake
63 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
:Rough around the edges, I guess,: Clock thought to himself in an attempt to be optimistic when the older wolf gave her short greeting. He noticed she did not return the introduction, and he struggled to not feel rejected. Now would not be a good time to display low self-esteem, and what did he expect anyway? A group of warm, nurturing canines ready to hold his paw and tell him how happy they were that he had come along? No, that was his puppyhood. He did not know these wolves and had to remember that just because he had physically been accepted into the group did not mean that he himself, as a fellow sentient creature, had been accepted. Still, it was an uncomfortable feeling and he bid himself to push it down.

He wagged his tail a few times when the new wolf, Ishara, greeted him but her attention was soon turned back to the older wolf. Wylla's sharp, intelligent eyes swiveled between the two of them when she posed her question, and Clock ducked his ears abashedly when that gaze fell on him. He suddenly felt like he was in trouble for something. It was his turn to explain himself, and he did not want to appear to be loitering around, wasting time and not contributing to the pack.

"I'm getting to know my pack," he said mildly, "I think that's a pretty useful thing to be doing." His ears came back up at his own confident words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Made of protein milkshake and low carb intake - by Clock - May 02, 2018, 10:56 AM