Heron Lake Plateau My unicorn got run over by a tractor
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Quixote leaned into her touch, hesitant to stop as she pulled away, but he did.  His face had softened again, echoed by a quiet whine.  Raven had well and truly hooked him, at least enough to draw him out of any of these little self-hating spirals with barely an effort.  The future was an uncertain blur of opportunities, some of which were far from his mind, even though they shouldn't be.  Whatever happened, he'd roll with it, as always, and if Raven didn't think he'd scrambled anything, all the better.  But.. It was kind of wonderful, wasn't it?

He was quick to pick up on the humor, Mm, I think you're carrying me in that one, not that I mind too much, what self-respecting guy would?  He had a beautiful woman right at his side and things seemed to be looking up because of it.  What more could he wish for?  Yeah, sure, Towhee could cause some problems for both Raven and himself -- and would, but not the ones he was expecting -- but right now, it wasn't important.  It's... it's been like a good dream.  And I'm all for seeing if it'll work.  So whatever you want or need or.. Anything.  He dipped his head to give her a series of light kisses from chin to cheek.  Quixote was bad with words but not as awkward with actions.
Messages In This Thread
My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 03, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 05, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 02:50 AM