Heron Lake Plateau My unicorn got run over by a tractor
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yeah, uh.  About those things that should have been on the forefront of his mind and weren't?  That was one.  Quixote had been just about to lean in for another, slightly more aggressive pass, driven on by her laugh -- instead, he froze for a second as the gears turned in his brain.  Um.  I don't know -- uh.  It would be awfully freakin' quick.  But at the same time, he was already kind of considering her his.  He didn't want to push -- Quixote could keep all manner of things boxed away in the back of his mind without much fuss.  But he had to say something!  Pending?  Make sure we don't suddenly hate each other in a week at least?  Though he spoke with a sort of bemused tone, that was the thing he was afraid of -- that she'd wake up with her heat over and realize she'd made a big mistake.  Then where would they be?  Sure, wolves didn't have to deal with the paperwork, but that didn't mean that the rest of the pack talking about a failed sudden mateship wouldn't hurt.

After a pause, a slight tilt of his head, Hm.  If Towhee gets mad, would being all official make it better or worse?  He had nooo idea what she'd think about any of it, but assumed that she'd be pissed as hell and try something wonky.  Surely, Quixote had irritated the snot out of Towhee enough recently that was the foregone conclusion.  Would she react worse if they were truly mates?
Messages In This Thread
My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 03, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 05, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 02:50 AM