Heron Lake Plateau My unicorn got run over by a tractor
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Though he'd arrived on the scene full of panic, she'd erased it.  Problems were forgotten, and the rest of the world became secondary to the glorious creature that was Raven.  He still didn't have any idea how she was able to do that so easily -- sorcery, magic, whatever, something far beyond his limited scope.  Again, whatever spells she wove burned their way across his face and he crooned softly at her.

Quixote got to his feet quickly to follow, having to stop himself from practically bowling Raven over in the process -- grace was not his forte, particularly this close.  Okay, maybe he was a little eager, too.  His greenish eyes were locked on to her figure, tracing every movement she made, interrupted only when he took his own turn to again bury himself in the fur of her neck.  

It wasn't like he hid what buttons he liked having pushed, and so with a touch, a kiss, a glance, it was the perfect lure for one such as him.  Like a moth to a flame, just both in black.  Whatever she wanted.
Messages In This Thread
My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 03, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 05, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - May 09, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 02:50 AM