Heron Lake Plateau Is it cool that I said all that?
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The last wolf she wanted to see was Screech's companion; she really was searching for her father, so when Niamh came into sight, Fiadh showed no sign of stopping even when the golden she-wolf called her attention. Only when her body and legs began to move in a familiar way did Fiadh stop, and she did so with a dark frown. That Niamh knew some ptero meant she was making an effort to integrate with the pack, which meant she probably wasn't a complete waste of air. Then again...

Fiadh couldn't, and hadn't, forgotten how Niamh had overlooked she and Clover's ranks and refused to listen to their command to get away from the pup den. They could have been more clear about their intent, probably, but as her lip curled subtly upward, she thought that it didn't really matter. Clover was way higher ranked and Fiadh was higher, too, but Niamh had overlooked it in her arrogance and need for an explanation, and had tried to lecture them, and so Fiadh wasn't ready to make nice yet.

Her shoulders tensed as she prepared to leave, but then Elwood was there and responding in kind, and Fiadh's escape was cut off. Her gaze on Niamh was cool for a moment, as if she blamed the outsider for somehow summoning her father here so that Fiadh had to be polite, but she quickly signed back I'm great, Nivea before turning to her father. Can we talk? she wordlessly asked, feeling somewhat confident that Niamh couldn't possibly understand all of it that quickly. She didn't want her sole subordinate involved in this discussion. Privately?
Messages In This Thread
Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 07, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 07, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 09, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 10, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 21, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 24, 2018, 12:52 PM