Heron Lake Plateau Is it cool that I said all that?
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Fiadh watched Niamh go with an impassive expression. The gold-pelted she-wolf was clearly making an effort to involve herself with the pack, which softened some of Fiadh's negativity toward her, but she just wasn't ready. She had no idea how personally Niamh would take it, or how severely, but she wasn't going to do things on anyone's terms but her own. She didn't hold grudges, not really, but it took longer than a day and one effort at a positive interaction to regain her trust once it was broken.

"I wanted to ask about trades," she said, glad that Elwood hadn't reprimanded her for not being instantly friendly to Niamh. She didn't know if her father had heard about the incident at the pup den, but she was glad her parents were more-or-less on her side regarding these strangers. Brightening up, she seated herself on the damp loam and explained, "I don't really know what I want to do with my life. I like doing everything and I like helping everyone with their tasks, I don't really love or hate any of them, so I don't know which one to pick. Is there a trade like that for helping everyone? Or... can you give me one to go for?"

She didn't mention the reason behind her sudden interest in trades. Not only had she sort of banished her negativity surrounding it and channeled it into productivity as best she could, but Fiadh wasn't willing to invite another effort at joking around about it, even though she doubted Elwood would take it as lightly as Finley seemingly did.
Messages In This Thread
Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 07, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 07, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 09, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 10, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 21, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 24, 2018, 12:52 PM