Heron Lake Plateau she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
There was a time when Raven had resented Finley and Elwood's choice to promote Towhee to leadership over her. It had been a confusing and hectic time for her, having just reared her mother's final litter while also still grieving Fox's death, and feeling overlooked and unappreciated in her efforts as pack medic. But her feelings had been fleeting and misguided, and later she'd chided herself for being so petty and upset over a thing she'd never even wanted in the first place. Who could be more deserving of recognition and rank than Towhee, anyway? The girl had already achieved more in her short life than almost anyone else in the pack.

But now here she stood, offering Raven the keys to the kingdom, so to speak. This was her chance to have all the power and status a wolf could ever want...but all she could think of was how much she didn't want it. The thought of all that pressure terrified her. "You can't be serious. Towhee, I can't. I don't even know what to do. Nobody will respect me. I'm just...the medic." The last thing the pack needed was another alpha in the pilot seat who didn't know how to fly this thing. "You're the rightful alpha, anyway. You earned it."
Messages In This Thread
she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 05:20 PM