Stavanger Bay i should not smite with vengeance
50 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
At this point Godot had probably picked up so many weird and seasalt-laden things that the kelp wasn't really too distracting.  It was odd, sure -- both in texture in taste -- but it was just a toy, not food, and not a particularly precious one at that.  Kelp would rot, and she wasn't really all that sure if it would be nearly as interesting if it dried out and didn't rot.  She circled around where the crab eventually skittered to a stop this time, eventually dropping the kelp so she'd be able to reply.  It sort of made a little wall to prevent escape away from the water (okay not really, it would be simple for the crustacean to climb over).

This Erzulie chick did kinda speak a little odd from her perspective, but then again, this was Godot, so her own internal weirdly-winding thoughts probably were far stranger in comparison to any accent.  Her view of the world was pretty restrained -- having always been pretty isolated from others, even within a pack, her words lacked a certain amount of emotional finesse,  Godot.  Or Adelaide sometimes.  She jabbed her nose in the direction of the crab, Those don't seem to get much bigger, right?  If there was some secret to turning a single snack into bigger food, she totally wanted to know.  They were at times a little too pointy for the effort.  Mega-sized ones probably be scary as all get-out if they were equally angry.
Messages In This Thread
i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - May 07, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - June 22, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - June 24, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - June 30, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - July 05, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - July 15, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - July 24, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - July 31, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - August 09, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Godot - August 14, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: i should not smite with vengeance - by Erzulie - August 21, 2018, 01:40 PM