Heron Lake Plateau Is it for the best? My reputation's never been worse
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She watched a fat bee float through their field of vision and her eyes bugged. She'd never seen a bee that size before! She watched with some apprehension as Raven lifted a paw to wave it away and her eyes followed it as it bumbled lazily out over the lake. How are you liking this new place? "It's nice," she conceded with a smile as she turned her attention back on the new Alpha, "but it's not the Caldera. It's wet everywhere and there are too many birds. It is cool that you can just... run forever without hitting any rocks or trees. Do you like it?" She suspected that everyone else felt kind of the same. It was nice and suited them well but it wasn't home yet.

"I've been having some trouble lately," she admitted. "I want to get a trade, show I'm a good worker to the rest of the pack. I like helping with everything, though, and never know what I want to do because I don't want to get stuck doing the same thing all the time like patrolling or stocking caches, it'd be boring. Dad said you're a caregiver and that caregivers help their packs with all sorts of things." Her eyes searched Raven's face with a momentary mix of admiration and curiosity—in Fiadh's living memory, Raven had never had a legitimate apprentice to teach her craft to, and perhaps she was looking at her first possible one, but Fiadh didn't know it herself yet.

"Can you tell me about it?"
Messages In This Thread