Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her eyes briefly widened with the kiss, but she quickly recovered and melted into it. As he traced bites and nips down her neck, she drew in a sharp breath, each pinch of teeth sending waves of heat to her stomach and lower. Her heart rate quickened from the mixture of pleasure and nerves, and sounding a little breathless, she said, Um, Howl? She paused for a second before continuing, I've...never done this before, her voice tentative and quiet. The admission did nothing to slow her racing heart, but she felt it was only fair to warn him in case he wanted to call it off. She would understand if that was his reaction; it was kind of a big bomb to drop on someone, especially right as things appeared to be headed towards sex. It's not really like she had been avoiding it or anything; she had just had other things to worry about--like staying alive. Plus, she had tried to stay away from other wolves during her time as a lone wolf, always afraid they would try to harm her. So, that didn't really leave any opportunities for sex. Not that she would have sex with just anyone anyway; she had definitely decided that she at least needed to be friends with them first. 

She kept her eyes cast downwards, afraid she would see something she didn't like in his expression when he realized what exactly she was telling him.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - August 20, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM