Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She felt a tightening in her stomach when his gaze met hers and she could see it was filled with the same lust that was currently coursing through her veins. As he moved closer to her, Brynn breathed his scent in, enjoying how it mixed so enticingly with his own arousal. She let him direct her to ground. She lifted an eyebrow at his flirtatious words but didn't say anything else. Instead, she closed her eyes and let him kiss and bite his way from her neck to her chest. When he started to go lower, she reached down and playfully nibbled his ear before swiftly jumping to her feet and moving away from him.

She stood and looked at Howl with an impish smile on her face. How much trouble am I in now? she asked, her voice low and husky from her excitement. She wanted him, that much was clear, but she wanted to see how much he wanted her. She wasn't necessarily going to make things easy. She turned away from him and cast him a look over her shoulder, her eyes daring him to come take what he wanted.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM