Grouse Thicket I just settled all my lawsuits - fuck you, Debbie!
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Sorry for keeping you waiting! I've been binge-watching Game of Thrones and it's hard to tear myself away from the TV long enough to keep up with my posts. XD

She was nearing the halfway point of her pregnancy already, hard as it was to believe. The symptoms had definitely begun to manifest, too. Nausea plagued her every morning that she woke, and she had a seemingly insatiable appetite as well. No matter how much she ate, she always felt hungry. Her teats hurt and occasional cramps made her cranky. Best of all, though, was the subtle swelling of her belly. Seeing that made her so happy. She had yearned for children of her own for a long time now, and that tiny bit of rounding in her middle somehow made it more real.

She wandered through the shady expanse of Grouse Thicket now, a place which was rapidly becoming one of her favorite haunts at their new home. In a month's time, when the greenery filled in nice and thick, this thicket would be overflowing with a wonderful assortment of medicinal plants that she could put to good use in her trade. She wended her way between the trees for a while before she came upon a most curious sight: an unknown yet lovely silver-clad (wtf houkie she's red) wolf nibbling at one of the strange fruits borne by trees in this area. She cocked her head and watched with a grin, curiosity getting the better of her. "Is it good?" she asked, having not tried them yet herself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I just settled all my lawsuits - fuck you, Debbie! - by Raven - May 22, 2018, 01:14 AM