Broken Boulder "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?"
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Something about her gaze, her eyes meeting his own, it caused a flicker of uncertainty in his stomach that rose like a small flame until it clenched his heart. Her face, it stirred the memories he'd buried away, the ones he'd replaced with the presence of Semira. There was no doubting he still loved Mira and everything about her, but still the image of Liri did not leave his mind. He was unbearably torn, torn between two who had found their way into his library of a head, his heart.

He thought again of that night, the moon reflecting into their eyes as she approached, moving closer until they were caught in a sort of embrace. Then the image faded and he was left with reality, the present - Liri, burying her head into his neck. It was as though the past was mingling with the current, the now, and he was unsure how to form a response. She apologised, but Horosk couldn't find a reason for her apology - if anything, it was his own fault. "It's okay." He whispered, instinctively touching his nose to her cheek, as though they were not strangers at all. "I should have gone with you." That much was true. He'd worried, but not acted.

Yet still he was caught, ensnared by a web of emotions. Mira. Liri.
Messages In This Thread
"Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 28, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 28, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 30, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 30, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - June 16, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - June 18, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - June 24, 2018, 06:11 AM