Swiftcurrent Creek Don't call Marian, she's my alibi
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was a pool of something on the ground – bits of amnitioic fluid, though he wouldn’t have the word for it. It was the blood that caused a gentle frown on his features, though he knew form scent and experience (as limited as it was) alone that Wylla had given birth. His bright eyes dragged the stretch she had walked, to the small den she inhabited. All was silent in there for now – and then he heard small murmurings from within.

He lingered, one paw held with uncertainty in the air. Wylla wasn’t exactly the most receptive to companionship even before she had new mother instincts and a brood to protect – and yet she also did not have a support system to fall back on during this time.

With reservations, the ebony male slunk away from the area, giving her the space for the moment while he hunted for the new mother. Chusi, too, would need the same assistance, as he did not trust Koji to look after her. There was a certain amount of stress that so many pups would be in their ranks, and his desire to keep them all safe, not just his own. Perhaps he had learned from his past mistakes.

Returning to the site of the den, the Alpha rumbled his greeting, his jaws clamped around a more plump hare. It hadn’t been an easy catch, but it would seem someone above was favoring them in their need. He paused as he neared the entrance, one ear flicking forward as he tentatively waited for a voice or sound of noise – but it remained still, and he debated on entering to make sure she was fine.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
Don't call Marian, she's my alibi - by Wylla - May 31, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Don't call Marian, she's my alibi - by Tiercel - May 31, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Don't call Marian, she's my alibi - by Wylla - June 06, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Don't call Marian, she's my alibi - by Constantine - June 09, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Don't call Marian, she's my alibi - by Wylla - June 10, 2018, 07:00 PM