Swiftcurrent Creek And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The now very round Chusi dragged herself up from the uncomfortable position she had been lying in. Then again, what position was comfortable nowadays? Though her long legs made her appear tall and sturdy, the truth was that she wasn't the most stable mother-to-be out there. She found herself tipping almost every time she tried to pee (which was very frequent, she had noticed) or reach down for a bite of her meal (she wondered what she could and would eat tomorrow... She craved seafood now more than ever but knew it was impossible to get which only made it more desirable).

Hopefully with @Koji near, Chusi heard the call from their alphess. Immediately did she try and run but soon found out that was near impossible and very dangerous. With a look of disappoint and general discomfort did she start making her way towards the gathering place where she would sit and wait for everyone to arrive as well.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I know you don't know, but I need you to be brave. - by Chusi - June 01, 2018, 10:07 AM