Moonspear Charge ahead, no, never turn
241 Posts
Ooc —
Hydra's optimism refreshed her, and Andalusia's face warmed with a spreading smile. While a realist at heart, she almost hungered here to hold out her hope for as long as even a glimmer was there. "Perhaps," she mused along, and her tail swayed at the thought that staying here wouldn't be the end of her search after all.

To stay would make sense, and the logic in the plan settled well with her. New light filled the dark cavity of her chest; her memories were tricky at the best of times, and if she'd survived all that she had, maybe he had survived his trauma, too. And if she was looking for him, without even knowing fully who he was - then maybe, he was looking for her, too. "That was my intent," she pulled herself back to reality and returned Hydra's question with the respectful dip of her head. "For as long as I can stay, at least - and if you'll have me for however long that is. If the wolf I'm looking for does come looking, it's only fair to tell you now that that time might be cut short." But if he didn't come, or if she couldn't find him - she'd rather be with family, even family she hardly knew, than with anyone else.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Gannet - June 01, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Hydra - June 01, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Andalusia - June 02, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Gannet - June 03, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Hydra - June 07, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Andalusia - June 07, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Hydra - June 13, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Gannet - July 03, 2018, 06:07 PM