Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Listening to Steele made Milton kinda sad because it seemed like Steele had a really difficult life and it was really hard for Milton to think about losing a brother. It was not something that Milton had wanted to hear from his new friend and he wished that he could make Steele feel better. It was really sad that it had happened to him and Milton didn’t want sad things to happen to good people. It wasn’t fair that Steele had to deal with all of that. Milton wanted Steele to be happy and have a happy life.

Milton made a very sad face and he put his head down. He wanted to show Steele that he was a good friend and that he would care about Steele and what Steele had gone through. “Maybe we can find your sister!” Milton tried to wag his tail and he got an excited look on his face. If they could find Steele’s sister then that would probably make his friend happy. Milton really just wanted Steele to have his family because family was super important and it was hard to deal with losing family.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 06, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 08, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 09, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Meltin’ Milton - June 22, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - July 06, 2018, 10:27 AM