Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn was crouched near the trees, watching as Shale ran towards the herd. When they started to disperse, she worried that the doe would get away but when she started moving, it was clear the beast could not keep pace with the other members of her heard.

Shale was able to drive their quarry in Brynn's direction after a bold move to deer's front that succeeded in guiding her towards the trees where Brynn waited, ready for a cue to jump in. The male further herded the doe with nips to her flanks, and once the pair was close enough, he called out to her, his question piercing through her intense concentration. "Ready," she answered back, standing and tensing, ready to leap out and help take the creature down once it was clear it was the right time. She didn't want to jump out to early and potentially startle the deer into the opposite direction; she needed to wait until her partner initiated the take down, so the doe would hopefully be distracted and miss her jumping out to provide assistance.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Brynn - June 27, 2018, 10:05 AM