Golden Glade snuck her in backstage
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
@Sapphira -eye emoji-

tegan took off that morning in the mood to fuckin explore. like, he liked life at the plateau and all that but you gotta stretch your legs every now and then, ya know? so down south he went, opting to not travel very far in case niamh needed him for something. cause like, how else was he supposed to collect broads? gotta be available-- just not too available... he'd work out the specifics later.

so anyway, away he goes, towards some foresty area nearby. a glade, he knew that word, and honestly? it was pretty. tegan dug it. he always liked the woods even though he'd only ever lived in places that were pretty open. there was just nothing to be done about that, he supposed. oh but, fire said something about growing plants, right? maybe they could grow their own forest? was that possible? tegan wandered through the glade, ears pricked and tail swinging as he pondered the idea and studied the trees overhead.
24 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Sapphira wandered into the glade, hoping to find some respite from the summer heat. She also just enjoyed being surrounded by plants. They intrigued her, and she wanted to pick them apart, to learn how the strange life forms worked. But for now, finding others of her kind was her priority. Even if not a pack, at least some company and someone to lean on. That's all she really wanted.

Feeling drowsy from the high temperature and tired from her travels, she searched for a nice place to settle down for a nap. However, the sound of footsteps nearby made her head shoot up. Turning to her left, she saw another wolf approaching—a male. Sapphira stopped in her tracks. She felt her hackles raise, and her heart sank in her chest until she noticed he was still quite young. Relax, Sapph, she told herself, inhaling deeply to calm her nerves. Hello, She then offered him in a soothing tone, even offering a small smile.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
ugh! no! if tegan could hear her inner monologue he'd be quite agitated. tegan was not young! well like, not that young, he was almost a whole year old. like come on, lady, don't sell him short. finding a crew of broads was gonna be much harder if all the ladies he encountered kept thinking he was a child. ugh.

but so the spotty wolf called to him, leaving tegan's ears to prick and his head to turn towards her. whoops, he probably should've been paying better attention. but, whatever. "hey!" he called back, tail beginning in a sweep as he sent her his toothiest, most smoldering smile. if she thought he was so young she probably wouldn't think anything of it... but whatever, tegan was trying, okay? give him some credit. "do you live around here?" he asked, nose twitching as he took a few steps towards her curiously, "you're pretty close to my pack."
24 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He seemed very friendly, which eased her nerves even further. Do you live around here? He asked, stepping closer to her. When he mentioned a pack―his pack―nearby, her ears shot up.

Your pack? The blue piebald asked, interest clear in her voice and her expression, though she attempted to not sound too desperate. I was just passing through, but I'm looking for a place to settle down, She explained. Do you think your pack would have room for a medic? Sapphira tried not to get her hopes up, but knowing there was a pack nearby did have her admittedly pretty excited.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
OH SHIT SHE WAS INTRIGUED. oh hell yeah. tegan was literally the best scout in the world and on his way to becoming the worlds most accomplished ambassador. ffuuuuuUUUCCK yes. FUCK yes. 

inner excitement aside, tegan played it totally cool because he was, in fact, totally cool. this hot girl with the cool ass coat and those really pretty eyes was into his pack and therefore him. he had her right where he wanted her-- but like, he totally didn't care. nah. he was coooool as a cucumber.

"honestly we've got a few medics but i've never heard of too many healers being a problem," he said, honest but still inviting, "we're set up at a plateau, we're the redhawks." he hoped that was enough information. how much information did you need? oh! wait! the most important information-- "my names tegan blackthorn." adding his last name made him sound more eloquent.
24 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She deflated a bit when he told her they already had several medics. She honestly sucked at everything else, but it was still worth a shot, right? He certainly seemed happy to have her. Maybe a little too happy. Redhawks, She repeated in her mind. That sounded pretty cool.

The boy introduced himself as Tegan Blackthorn, which was admittedly also a pretty cool name. Oh, she should introduce herself. I'm Sapphira; Sapphira Beaumont, She said, addng a smile. Then, she asked, Could you show me where your pack is? I may as well try my luck.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
okay okay, nows your time, tegan. "that's a pretty name," he told her as casual as ever, head tilting slightly to one side. and then, like the generous gentleman that he was, tegan said, "yeah absolutely, it's a really short walk! i'll take you." and then he motioned for her to follow-- might as well get a move on.

"our alpha's are raven and quixote, but they're sorta caught up in stuff lately-- ya know, pack life-- so chances are that our beta will prolly meet you, that's towhee, she's my sister," he told her as they walked. cause like, important.

should i make a thread at our borders? :o
24 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
That'd be great! ♥

Thank you, She said bashfully in response to his compliment. Tegan informed her it was a short walk, and she felt relief wash over her. Well, initially she did, but when he started to explain the situation with leadership, she felt a knot of anxiety in her chest. Sapphira hoped there wasn't too much stress on the pack. They surely had pups to feed, on top of whatever else was going on. Added to the fact that they already had several medics, she was feeling admittedly unconfident in the likelihood of her being accepted.

I see, She said absentmindedly, caught up in her thoughts as they walked closer and closer to the border.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
she seemed stressed out, so for once tegan shut his trap and let her do her own little thinky thing. only occasionally did he make comments on landmarks or something important-- whatever. their territory wasn't far, so he didn't do much walking, but tegan led her the whole way there-- just as he had promised. and then the thread continued here.