Broken Boulder All my life been a black sheep
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Anxiously enough for his breathing to quicken Pyro stood up straight as the first wolf limped his way to him. He'd been preparing what he was going to say seeing it as a matter of top importance that he didn't mess up the first impression of Sunspire for Bracken Sanctuary with an awkwardness outbreak. Despite his delicate physique and general lack of a threatening image, the other male's long lasting stare had only worsened the situation for Pyro. It burned as though he had already done something wrong and his paws became uneasy. He was ready to let it out, he had rehearsed it several times to make sure he got it right, but unlike what he expected it was the other who spoke first to bring a very soothing plot twist.

Thank you, Alarian, he said with a smile and a friendly wag of his tail in response to the unexpectedly kind welcome. It turned out that he was indeed in the Bracken Sanctuary, which helped the anxiety levels to drop considerably for Pyro. Once again he gathered some confidence to explain, but before he could muster another word the second wolf arrived to voice a pretty accurate supposition. Oh, yeah! he chuckled. They were making this way too easy for Pyro who was already feeling much calmer. Pyro Rochester, at your service, he offered a little bow of head before finally taking his turn to explain: I'm looking for Delight. I come with a message from Seabreeze. After that he simply smiled, unsure of what else he was supposed to do in this kind of situation.

Messages In This Thread
All my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - June 26, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Alarian - June 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Ariel - June 26, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - June 26, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Alarian - June 26, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Ariel - June 26, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - June 29, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Ariel - July 01, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - July 01, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Ariel - July 04, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: All my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - July 08, 2018, 03:12 PM