Broken Boulder All my life been a black sheep
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Just as was to be expected there were questions following Pyro's message. But he was prepared for it, well informed and willing to do a good job, so one by one all of Delight's questions would be answered. There were two pups. A girl named Ibis and her brother Okeanos. he said, hoping he had gotten the names right. They're beautiful, he added absentmindedly as their image got rendered from memory.

Pyro fell silent then, expecting more questions to come from where the others had, but instead he was informed of the man's own brood, which brought a smile to Pyro's face. Well congrats, Delight! he said joyfully, I'll tell her, he then promised, feeling happy for the friendly guy. In fact, feeling happy for puppy season in general.

With the sky turning from blue to warmer colors Pyro realized it was better to start looking for a hole to spend the night. It was no time to hunt nor to stat the trip back home, so anything in the vicinity would have to do. He wasn't aware of how much Delight still wanted to ask, nor about his pack's friendly border policies. If he had he would have asked to spend the night with them but instead he said Well, you're very kind to have me, Delight, but I think it's time I go find somewhere to stay tonight, wishing he could just rent a room somewhere, but that didn't really exist in his context, did it?

Messages In This Thread
All my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - June 26, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Alarian - June 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Ariel - June 26, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - June 26, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Alarian - June 26, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Ariel - June 26, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - June 29, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Ariel - July 01, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - July 01, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: l my life been a black sheep - by Ariel - July 04, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: All my life been a black sheep - by Pyro - July 08, 2018, 03:12 PM