Blacktail Deer Plateau we must talk about our problems
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
a breath of relief left saarthal's lips as max crouched down beside her and basically proclaimed herself a healer (because saarth never really quite listened in medic lessons, anyway) and - yo, when the fuck did she have the time to collect herbs? - but also, like, she's hot when she's in control. aaand, she really should not be having these thoughts right now. stop. saarth, stop. stop it. concentrate on the patient. hAHAhA, the pAtiEnt. there really wasn't anything funny about the word patient, but for some stupid reason, stupid saarthal thought there was.

the flaming girl stood up wincing, and immediately, saarthal moved closer to her side, ready to support her should she need it. "you can lean on me, if it helps," she offered cheerily, lips tugging softly upwards. saarthal glanced over at max quickly - she still wasn't over how hot it was to see her in control; she liked dominant women - but had her attention back on the injured girl moments later. "blixen! nice to meet you! although, uh, it'd probably be better under better circumstances," saarth winced, "i'm saarthal. um —" a thought entered her mind and she looked at vari, then at max, a tilt to her crown, "— do you want us to look for your friend? or will they..?"
Messages In This Thread
we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - June 30, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - June 30, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - June 30, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Varinril - July 01, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Saarthal - July 01, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - July 03, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - July 03, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Varinril - July 03, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Saarthal - July 04, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Max - July 18, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: we must talk about our problems - by Blixen - July 19, 2018, 07:23 PM