Boartusk Heights I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch.
42 Posts
Ooc — Java
Gonna roll a 1d5 as well, going off Niamh's list above.
Kisaut: 5
Possible reaction: 3
I don't mean to PP! If you'd prefer that your cat didn't smack Ikkuma, let me know. She's throwing herself all up in there, so it'd make sense if she got injured.

Everything happened so quickly. There was the scream, and then there was a flash of gold that matched the Anneriwok's own speed as she tore after the sound. She saw the cat at the last second, mostly because the golden girl had zeroed-in on its location and was trying to distract it so the black-faced woman could escape. These were Redhawks — Ikkuma knew that well enough by their scent — and while they were not family to her, nor affiliated in any way, she reacted in order to defend them anyways. Perhaps her desire for a fight won out over common sense; either way, she threw herself in to the fray alongside the golden girl, throwing her weight around a bit as she sought out the feline, eagerly snapping her teeth and doing all she could to dissuade the cat from continued battle. A part of her wanted the fight to go on for a while — she had never fought a cat before and it seemed like a formidable opponent — but that brief lapse in thought weakened her position.

The cat's retaliation came swiftly, cleaving Ikkuma with the club of a broad paw and lacerating her flesh within an instant. She felt the pound of the hit, but wasn't yet aware of the blood that sprang from the wound, nor the burning sensation of the flesh which had been torn asunder by the cat's claws. For a split second she was stunned that such a beast could exist — the cat was certainly powerful — and as the warmth of blood finally welled up across the junction of her neck-to-shoulder where the creature had slapped her, she realized how foolish it was to get involved in all of this.

Messages In This Thread
I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 02, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 02, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 04, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 05, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 05, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 08, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 09, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 09, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 15, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 15, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 28, 2018, 12:17 PM