Boartusk Heights I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch.
Health (5/5)
17 Posts
Ooc — Hela
To make things more realistic, I changed up the dice roll rules a smidgen for Cahira, at least on my end, since she does have somewhat of an advantage. If anyone has a problem with that, please feel free to let me know, and I'll gladly change it. :)
1=miss
2-3=minor injury
4-6=decent hit
1d6: Cahira attack on Niamh= 5; Cahira attack on Caiaphas= 5
Edit: you guys can use whatever rules to roll for counter attacks!
All rolls were done on tabletop in discord

Even after getting dealt a slash to the face, the dark faced canine didn't back off. Instead, she circled Cahira threateningly. She tensed, about to deal the female another wound but was distracted by the addition of yet another damn wolf. 

Fucking wolves; always willing to throw themselves into a fight, regardless of the consequences. She didn't know if it was bravery or stupidity, but she was inclined to believe it was the latter.

This new wolf actually managed to graze Cahira's side with her teeth but was out of the way before she could connect her unforgiving claws to any part of the tan female. Cahira let out a furious roar at the attack and looked at the wolves with murderous intent in her eyes. Unwilling to just attempt to forestall her attackers any longer, she charged at the sandy canine, spurred by her rage. She felt the satisfying tear of flesh as she slashed the wolf across the face, leaving deep grooves where her claws had been. 

The smell of blood was like a fanning to the flames of the rage fire building in her chest. There was no thinking now; just acting. Her only driving forces being to cause harm and stay alive; a dangerous combination when the bearer wielded razor-sharp claws and immense, equally-sharp fangs. 

The reddish wolf chose this time to charge at Cahira, sinking her teeth into her other side, this time deeper than the first wolf's bite. Letting out another enraged roar, Cahira whipped around and connected her claws with the wolf's shoulder, leaving similar, but slightly less deep grooves than the ones currently on the face of the tan wolf.

Her eyes caught the dark-faced wolf then. She started all of this with her unprovoked attack. Cahira wanted to inflict pain on the female for putting her in this situation. Moving quickly and efficiently, she threw her full weight at the she wolf, eyes filling with glee as her teeth sunk into the loose skin at the back of her neck. Not the killing blow she had intended, her aim skewed by her rage-fueled attack, but it was enough to leave a few deep puncture marks where her teeth had been. 

She found herself on the other side of the three wolves now, having sort of catapulted her self with the inertia from her lunge at the dark-faced female. She faced them, ears flat against her skull, and let out a blood-curdling roar. Her keen gaze tracked any and all movement, ready to face them head on if they still wanted to continue this dangerous dance.
When fighting wolves, Cahira has a strength advantage, and +1 will be added to all of her attack rolls.
Messages In This Thread
I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 02, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 02, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 04, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 05, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 05, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 08, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 09, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 09, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 15, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 15, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 28, 2018, 12:17 PM