Ravenshook Cliffs The days are no longer my own
16 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the delay!

Whether he had become a member of Ironsea of not, the pirate knew he couldn't stick around any place for long. He wanted to see the sea again. He missed it dearly, and even though he could've marched a few paces across the beach for the same effect, Dubloon was also an explorer in his heart. He challenged himself to the task of finding the highest point from which he could see the waves crashing, and with that pursuit in mind he left the territory and began to investigate the surroundings.

A few hours of toil later, and he came upon the ragged coastline, listening to the boom of the waves against the cliffs. As he explored further he found the landscape shifting beneath his feet; he tread across the rocky terrain with some struggle, but found himself at the edge of the world before too long. The ocean winds were stronger here than anywhere he'd ever been before, and as they whipped at his dark coat he grew further enamored with his beloved ocean. 

A moment later, he saw something curious. There was a figure port-side to his location, and they resembled a shining cascade of light across the foam of the water. He chose to investigate without thinking and confidently closed the distance, hollering across the cliffside: Ahoy!
Messages In This Thread
The days are no longer my own - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by Dubloon - July 09, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by RIP Niamh - July 13, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by Dubloon - July 15, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by RIP Niamh - July 15, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by Dubloon - July 16, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: The days are no longer my own - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 04:50 PM