Jade Fern Grove The stars light up my party
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir let a big wag of her tail when Kavik arrived, she didn’t think anyone was going to come party with her. She gave a dip of her head as he said her name. “Thank you for coming!” She could barely contain her excitement as she said this. Waiting for more people seemed like an eternity.

Liri showed up next and Elixir smiled at her, it seemed sweet wherever Kavik was you were sure to see Liri. The thought made Elixir’s smile even bigger. The smile fell only when she noticed that Liri was... nervous? The wolfdog hoped she hadn’t done something wrong by trying to help everyone relax and meet new wolves. 

A sigh escaped but just as it as it did she seen Grezig arrive, she wasn’t sure if she was going to enjoy the party atmosphere but she welcomed her with a smile and a wag of her tail. “I wanted to have a night where we could let loose, and not just us but any wolf around. Maybe we could meet new wolves and even recruit some if they wanted a pack.” She said this with confidence as if it was the best plan she had ever decided on. 

Thorleif showed up next and Elixir half smiled, after what happened with Liri and Thorleif she wasn’t sure if it would be awkward. The wolfdog wasn’t the type to deal with confrontation and so she hadn’t known the outcome. Either way she let out a little bark at his greeting, to greet him back. 

This was starting out wonderfully! This was more than she had in mind and Elixir was more than ready. Pondering for a while she finally wanted to let them know what the night would consist of. “Tonight is anyone’s night and we can do whatever we want. First shall we feast?“ she asked making it their decisions and not hers for she didn’t know what they wanted to do.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
The stars light up my party - by Elixir - July 06, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: The stars light up my party - by RIP Kavik - July 06, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Síff - July 07, 2018, 06:23 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by RIP Grezig - July 08, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Thorleif - July 08, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Elixir - July 09, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by RIP Kavik - July 11, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Síff - July 12, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: The stars light up my party - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: The stars light up my party - by Elixir - August 03, 2018, 04:27 PM