Wapun Meadow Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana hadn't actually expected to find the lonewolf who had left the trail, having lived the life she knew most loners kept moving and didn't double back. This was different, she could smell the scent of others on the air, the woman was angry and soon accompanied by another female. Switching her gaze between the two agressors, Kegana tilted her head, resisting the urge to get angry. 

"This is neutral territory, are you seeking to lay claim to it?" If they wished to stay here it worried Kegana. The closest pack to Easthollow was Bearclaw, and it was Valette's brothers pack. They were no danger. But these wolves were unknown, they COULD be dangerous. The princess tried to keep her form neutral, although she was ready for them. 

If we get into a fight here are the Dice Rules: 1D15; ranged: 1=minimal damage, 15=serious, no death rolls.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - July 12, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - July 13, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - August 14, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Takiyok - August 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - August 21, 2018, 01:00 PM