Heron Lake Plateau i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Boredom set in once again and so Tywyll decided that he would do something he hadn't tried yet: go hunt out the puppies he had heard of. Unfortunately he didn't know their scent and therefore couldn't sniff them out but if there was one thing Tywyll had it was determination! So he wandered aimlessly until by luck he happened to hear the sound of puppies playing. 

He approached warily, unsure if he would be welcomed around quite yet but when he saw them playing he approached in a more enthusiastic manner his tail wagging and head tilted in a curious and hopeful way. That is, until he saw the woman guarding the pups. He stared at her with wide eyes not moving closer. His expression wasn't fear at all but more wonder, awe, confusion, and most of all concern. "Hello ma'am. Are you okay? You...you're hurt real bad" he asked in a hushed tone, too young to really know how to handle when someone looked as bad as Caiaphas did.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim - by Tye - July 16, 2018, 09:45 PM