Heron Lake Plateau i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Her eyes were closed which he hadn't noticed beforehand and briefly he wondered if he had interupted her sleeping. He knew better than anyone that waking up a sleeping wolf could be bad, Cinder absolutely hated being woken up from a nap. Just as he was about to slowly back out she opened her eyes, which were the brightest yellow he had ever seen in his whole entire life. They were amazing, they were fierce and predatory and for Tywyll it drew his focus entirely away from what he was sure was a wound that needed Raven (he didn't know it was permanent). "Tywyll Blackthorn Ma'am. My momma is Finley and my papa is Elwood. I have a brother named Cinder" he gave the full introduction and a small waggle of his tail, smiling in a shy sort of way which was entirely not like him. "You um...you have really awesome eyes" he said softly, looking down shyly. His first ever adorable sort of flirtation. How sweet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim - by Tye - August 09, 2018, 12:22 PM