Cedar Sweep All to myself
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
@Nikan

After a successful hunt, Serem had her fill.  She then thought of what she would do now that Shadow Mountain was no more and serem had lost her travel companions. Surely no pack would allow her to join them.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had woken up again with Serem nearby and the scent of Zula fresh at his side. Sleepily he looked around, scowling as he saw that Zula was gone. Standing up so as not to wake Serem he began to trail her. He never found her, but he trailed her for weeks on end. Finally he gave up, heart broken and hurting and feeling more cold and fucked up then ever before.

Now he had entered Teekon again, the familiar lands putting him in a right foul mood. He had passed Arrow Lake and it had nearly thrown him into some sort of insane rage. He travelled for days until he found an unfamiliar area "Fucking woman...Making me soft and then up and leaving" he growled before he caught wind of a familiar scent. He hesitated, considering just turning around and walking the other way but that was the thing about Nikan. He was lonely inside, he craved being around wolves who wouldn't run away from him. 

So he tracked Serem down and spotted her, scanning her over. "We're the type to be alone forever aren't we?" he asked, commenting on the fact that she seemed to not have found anyone to travel with since him
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
As serem was pulled from her thoughts as a familiar wolf spoke.  She knew the scent and turned to face him.  She listened to what he said and sighed.  "Seems that way doesn't it. " When knew not what happened to their other female companion but the ebony female decided not to ponder on the subject.
”Common” "Spanish"
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
entering w permission

the day was rather uneventful. issun sat at the borders, keeping watch and basking in the sun. he wasn’t expecting anyone to come, so someone passed straight through without a care, he was surprised to say the least. the warrior immediately stood up to pursue the intruder, cursing in his head all the while. this streak of intrusion frustrated him.

once he caught up with the woman, someone else had joined her. he was larger and it was apparent that’d he been in a few fights. but that didn’t deter him.

issun approached with his hackles raised and a snarl on his face.”you’re noses must be shit,” he growled, “cause you’re way past the borders. get out.

common | japanese
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan snorted and gave a slight nod, heading toward her right before they were interrupted by a bristling male. He had of course noticed that there was a stronger trail of markings around the area but not strong enough that he gave a damn. A long, dramatic, do i really have to deal with this? kind of sigh left his nostrils and he turned to face Issun. "Is this claimed by a pack? I'm sorry it smelled like a bunch of rabbits piddled in a line of sorts." he said in his trademark eerily calm, bored as hell way.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem stuck to the background as she watched the two males converse with one another. She deemed it wise to let them handle whatever issue that was obviously there.
”Common” "Spanish"
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

sure, the borders weren’t the greatest thing in the world. they weren’t pack quality markings but you couldn’t blame them. there were only a few of them after all. still, it was clear they were here and he’d expect someone to think twice before passing through.

issun ignored the snarky comment and met the intruder with a firey gaze. “there are four of us and two of you,” he growled, “don’t make this harder than it has to be.
common | japanese
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan scoffed and rolled his eyes, standing up. He purposely made show of stretching so that his muscles rippled down his large frame before he stood to his full height. He knew he was massive even for a wolf and he thoroughly enjoyed flaunting it. A small smirk formed on his maw and he took a slow step forward, eyes glinting with a violent madness. "I could jump on you before you could even get a howl up to whatever measly wolves follow you. I'm sure Serem here would help me take you down too." he growled in a hushed voice. Then he stood up and grinned, snorting as he backed up "However, I won't waste my time on you. Serem, we'll go somewhere else yeah?" he turned to look at her, asking her to resume their past companionship and travel with him.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She was then addressed. "Seeing the current situation. .. " She then looked at the other male then back at Nikan. "I believe it to be wise that we did. " And with that she began to walk hoping he would follow
”Common” "Spanish"
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

the intruder’s display did not deter him. a low rumble bubbled in his chest and his he rose to his hackles. “they may be closer than you think,” he grunts. or not, he didn’t know in all honesty. he just wanted the two to leave.

the other one spoke up and began to leave. “yeah,” he hissed, “it would.

common | japanese
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So as per Nikan's character, he'd take the cocky sort of response from Issun as a challenge and attack. Would you like an outcome roll for simple outcome? If he loses he'll run off. If he wins, he won't do any serious damage, probably just push Issun down and assert himself then leave.

Nikan laughed in a darkly amused fashion as he turned to follow Serem, intending to walk away until Issun made that last comment. Then Nikan froze and a low, menacing growl slid up his throat. He slowly turned around and grinned, n expression on insanity "Opening your mouth wasn't wise." he snapped and then lunged at the smaller man, intending to tackle him. It had been far too long since he'd had a fight and it would have happened eventually.