Bitterroot Valley "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head"
142 Posts
Ooc —
Nym is fine! :)

Steele hung his head low while pacing himself going wherever his feet may lead him. He felt bad for the Sanctuary leaving them one man short after bringing them news of a bear from his other pack. His head was full of worry and bad thoughts, he wasn’t usually like this. It seems his feelings had been getting the best of him lately and the conversation with Lily before he left didn’t make it any better. 

The brute came up to the valley and picked up his head to look around. The valley was beautiful today. The suns rays had shined off the grass, the birds were chirping awfully loudly, and the wind was wishing slowly. This was a mood lightener. Steele felt as if this could be where his life wanted him to go first, after all he wanted to be happy again. 

He made his way through the valley sniffing here and there until he had caught scent of someone. The brute’s ears cupped and he scanned the area. Off in the distance was a shadow of a wolf, his paws slowly made their way to it. He gave a chuff in greeting, it was a female by their size and smell.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
"excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Nym - August 03, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: "excuse me if I seem a tad fucked in the head" - by Steele - August 03, 2018, 01:09 PM